Terms & Conditions
Agreement between Savvy Fitness & the person whose name, address and details appear on the enrolment form.
WARNING: this is a legal document that affects your rights.
All Savvy participants:
1. I acknowledge that it is a condition of participating in this activity that I do so at my own risk
2. I accept all risks and hereby indemnify and release the trainers, their agents, affiliates, employees, members, sponsors, promoters and any person or body directly and indirectly associated with the trainers, against all liability (including liability of their negligence and the negligence of others) claims, demands and proceeding arising out of or connected with my participation in these activities.
3. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds our heirs, successors, personal representatives and assigns.
4. I acknowledge that participating in this activity may involve a risk of serious injury or even death from various causes including: over exertion, dehydration, equipment failure, accidents with equipment and surroundings.
5. I recognise the difficulties associated with this activity and attest that I am physically fit to participate safely in the activity and that a qualified medical practitioner has not advised me otherwise.
6. I understand the demanding physical nature of this activity. I am not aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that will be detrimental to my health if I participate in this activity. In the event that I become aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that may be detrimental to my health if I participate in this activity my trainer will be informed immediately. By continuing to participate in this activity, I accept the risks despite these conditions and am still, and will always be under the terms of this agreement. I assume the risk of and responsibility for any injury, death or property damage resulting from my participation in this activity.
7. I recognise there may be no or inadequate treatment or transport of me if I am injured.
8. I must supply my own towel, water and wear fully covered sport shoes at all times. Sandals, thongs or slip-on shoes are not permitted.
9. I Must NOT be under the influence of drugs, legal or illegal.
10. Only paying Savvy members are permitted to participate in sessions.
11. Savvy participants must obey and follow trainer’s instructions. Savvy participants must use equipment as instructed by the trainer and must conform to the general training etiquette of sharing session equipment with other participants.
12. Savvy will not be liable for participants who disobey safety instructions given & for clients who train without a clearance from their doctor.
13. Inappropriate conduct or conduct that may disturb other Savvy members (as determined by Savvy trainers) is not tolerated.
14. Savvy trainers are not able to provide participants with medical advice in regard to medical fitness and information provided is used as a guideline to the limitations of participant’s ability to exercise only.
15. In the event you leave personal effects in possession of a Savvy trainer or within the training area for the purpose of storage during a session, Savvy does not accept responsibility for any lost or stolen property.
17. 14 is the minimum age to train with Savvy Fitness and participants under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all sessions.
I certify that I am 18 years or older and have read this document and fully understand it OR
As a parent or guardian of the participant a) I agree to the above for myself and on behalf of the participant and b) I indemnify and will keep indemnified any person or body directly or indirectly associated with the conduct of the activity on the terms referred to. c) I am aware I can access the “The Fitness industry Code of Practice Brochure” at www.savvyfitness.com.au/downloads/
I have read and understood the conditions above and agree to abide by these conditions and other conditions as directed by Savvy Directors.