Tips to Keep You Fit.
It is good to be fit, there is just no doubt about it. When we have a good level of fitness many other parts of our lives start to feel just as good. So how do we get fit and stay fit? It won't just happen, it takes effort and consistency. Below are some tips to help you get it and keep it.
- Rely on consistency rather than motivation. Consistency is key! Set up your weekly program and tick the boxes as you go. Stick to it regardless of whether you feel like doing it as most certainly going to be worth it and you will always be happy that you gave it a go.
- Train Often. Make time for fitness on most days of the week. A days break here and and there can quickly turn into a lengthy bout of nothing which will make it difficult to start the ball rolling again. Our fitness level can quickly regress after a short period of time so you have to use it or you lose it.
- Train with Intensity. For at least two thirds of your fitness sessions train hard. The intensity and pushing the threshold is what causes improvements and results. If you can't reach intensity on your own then train with others or work with a personal trainer.
- Train Smart. Use multiple muscles in your session for maximum benefits and energy burn. Big movements help burn the most amount of energy as they require the use of big and multiple muscles.
- Don't over train. Over training won't produce the results you desire as physically you're not allowing your body to recover and this is where the benefit come. Over doing it will lead to fatigue and reduce performance within training sessions.
- Do what you love. Find fitness and whatever it is that you actually like to do. There are so many ways, methods, techniques to getting and staying fit that there has to be at least one that you will enjoy. If you like it, it won't be a chore, rather you will plan your schedule around fitting it in.
Being fit truly is fabulous, if you haven't tried it, it is time. Seek advice if necessary but do yourself a favour and get into it.
|< Prev||Next >|