Will you survive Savvy Survivor?
What is Survivor?
A 7-day competition where the emphasis is teamwork, fun and participation.
Survivor promotes physical activity, healthy hearts and supportive environments.
This program will physically and mentally test the participants while encouraging teamwork and cooperation.
Who is it for?
Our bi-annual Savvy Survivor is open for all Savvy Members, associate businesses, friends and the wider community.
Throughout the year we are available to run a program specifically for your Corporate Group / School / Sporting Team - please contact us for more details.
When is it?
Our showcase Survivor Events are held deep in Winter (June or July) and & Summer (December)
Where is it?
Stuart Park, North Beach surrounds, Bulli Beach & Shellharbour North Beach
Why do it?
Savvy Health & Fitness endeavors to create winning strategies for client success in leading a physically active and healthy lifestyle.
We engage with the community within which we operate and live. Savvy actively contributes to causes and organisations that benefit our community
It is our vision to continue to make a difference so that our community can take pride in our presence.
Survivor provides the opportunity for community members to get active at minimal cost and at maximum fun.
Survivor is an experience to remember!
• To challenge each participant physically and mentally in a fun but competitive environment.
• To encourage and create teamwork, cooperation and sportsmanship within each team.
• To build on and encourage strong alliances among participants.
• To set goals and establish strategies to achieve them.
• To experience a variety of new skills that can be used in a weekly training regime.
We have created Survivor programs specifically for corporate groups and sporting teams.
If you would like to book us for a conference or a weekend Survivor please contact us today.